close

so, so you think you can tell |
所以 你認為你能從中分辨 |
Heaven from hell, | 從天堂到地獄 |
Blue skies from pain. | 從藍天到苦痛 |
Can you tell a green field | 你能分辨一塊綠色的田野 |
From a cold steel rail? | 到一條冰冷的鐵道嗎? |
A smile from a veil? | 一抹微笑到虛假的謊言 |
Do you think you can tell? | 你以為你真能分辨? |
And did they get you to trade | 他們真會與你交易嗎? |
Your heros for ghosts? | 用你的英雄交換鬼魂? |
Hot ashes for trees? | 用灰燼交換綠樹? |
Hot air for a cool breeze? | 用熱空氣交換冷冷的微風? |
Cold comfort for change? | 用不值得高興的事交換改變? |
And did you exchange | 你同意交換嗎? |
A walk on part in the war | 將自己置身於戰場中 |
For a lead role in a cage? | 只為了當一個在戰俘營中的所謂長官? |
How i wish, how i wish you were here. | 我多麼希望多麼希望你在這此 |
We're just two lost souls | 我們就像是兩個迷失的靈魂 |
Swimming in a fish bowl, | 困在金魚缸裡浮沉 |
Year after year, | 年復一年 |
Running over the same old ground. | 在同樣的土地奔跑 |
What have we found? | 我們發現了什麼? |
The same old fears. | 只有一成不變的恐懼 |
Wish you were here. | 希望你在此 |
Wish You Were Here, "Wish you were here", Pink Floyd, 1975
全站熱搜